Whatever your interest, you should be able to find an activity to suit you in Downtown Waco.
Try your hand at throwing axes or put your puzzle-solving and teamwork to the test by trying to get out of a Waco Escape Room.
If you want to enjoy the outdoor wonderland that downtown is, you can rent a kayak and enjoy the beautiful Brazos or get lost (figuratively!) on the hike and bike trails of Cameron Park.
Hop on a Waco Tours bus or our Downtown Waco Open air Trolley to take in the scenery while relaxing.
Art lovers might enjoy a mural hunt finding the art tucked here and there throughout downtown. Or, if you’re the artist, the architecture and quirky detail downtown is ideal for a photo walk.
Wile away Saturday Mornings with good company and good food at the Waco Downtown Farmers Market. Spend evenings taking in live local music at places like Klassy Glass Wine Bar and Bistro.
Downtown Waco has been designated a cultural arts district by the state and, as such, is a hub for artsy experiences. Keep up with our calendar to stay on top of enriching cultural activities and special events.
- The Ferrell Center
- 1900 South University Parks Drive,Waco,Texas,76706,United States
- Brazos Park Disc Golf Course
- 2503 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Waco, TX, United States
- Cameron Park Disc Golf Course
- 2601 Sturgis Rd, Waco, TX 76708, United States
- McLane Stadium
- 1001 South Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard,Waco,Texas,76704,United States
- Bledsoe-Miller Park and Recreation Center
- 300 N. MLK Jr. Boulevard,Waco,Texas,76704,United States
- City of Waco Multipurpose Facility
- 1020 Elm Avenue ,Waco,Texas,76705,United States
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame
- 1108 South University Parks Drive,Waco,Texas,76706,United States
- Waco Convention Center
- 100 Washington Avenue,Waco,Texas,76701,United States
- Cameron Park
- 2601 Sturgis Rd, Waco, TX 76708, United States
- Baylor Marina
- 1512 South University Parks Drive,Waco,Texas,76706,United States
- Mayborn Museum Complex
- 1300 South University Parks Drive, Waco, TX, United States
- Educational fun for children and adults with year round exhibits of local and regional interest and entire interactive play area for little tikes. Also, interesting visiting exhibits and an "historic village" and many special events.
- Martin Museum of Art
- 60 Baylor Avenue, Waco, TX, United States
- Impressive permanent collection of art and regular rotating exhibits from talented students and faculty. Gallery talks and events offer cultural enrichment for the whole community.
- Waco Downtown Farmers Market
- 500 Washington Avenue, Waco, TX, United States
- This Saturday morning market features produce, meat, baked goods and more, plus artisan items. There's also live music, prepared foods and a great community atmosphere.
- Balcones Distillery
- 225 S 11th St, Waco, TX, United States
- Visit the award-winning whiskey distillery for a scheduled tour, a taste and to purchase some Balcones goods.
- Maker's Edge makerspace
- 1800 Austin Avenue, Waco, TX, United States
Equipped with a wealth of tools, members can build, engineer, craft and make to their heart,s content in a supportive community.
- Waco Hippodrome
- 724 Austin Avenue, Waco, TX, United States
- Visit this historic theater to take in a movie, live entertainment or have a meal. Or enjoy a meal during the movie!
- Bicycle World Texas
- 112 Mary Avenue Ste 1, Waco, TX, United States
Waco's premiere full service family and performance bike shop: sales, service and rentals!
- Waco Escape Rooms
- 711 Washington Avenue, Waco, TX, United States
- Test your wits by finding clues and solving puzzles to figure your way out of a themed room. Great group and team building activity!
- Waco Paddle Company
- 200 S University Parks Dr, Waco, TX, United States
- Rent kayaks, stand up paddle boards and canoes from the banks of the Brazos.
- Pura Vida Paddle
- 100 Interstate 35 Frontage Road, Waco, TX, United States
- Hit the Brazos on a rented paddle board. Have a play date, guided group activity or take off solo down the river. Located at the dock at Buzzard Billy\'s
- Waco Axe Co.
- 1526 Washington Avenue, Waco, TX, USA
- Let off some steam and throw some axes with friends!
- Stumpy's Hatchet House
- 923 Austin Avenue, Waco, TX, USA
Bring your friends, throw some axes, have some beers and a great time!
- Waco Adventure Tours
- 300 S 6th St, Waco, TX, USA
- Fat tire electric bike tours of downtown and surrounding area and stand up paddle board excursions on the Brazos.
- Refit Revolution
- 1522 Washington Avenue, Waco, TX, USA
- Join this active family and attend classes to move your body and have fun.
- Zada Salon and Spa
- 300 South 6th Street, Waco, TX, USA
- Full service salon featuring manis, pedis, color, styling and waxing.
- On the Avenue
- 711 Austin Avenue, Waco, TX, USA
- Blowout bar and full-service salon. Enjoy a glass of wine while you get your cut and color!
- Pure Barre
- 900 Austin Avenue, Waco, TX, USA
- Offering low-impact, high-intensity total workouts.
- Pura Vida Day Spa and Salon
- 115 Franklin Avenue, Waco, TX, USA
- Treat yourself to a massage, facial, mani-pedi, cut, color and more at this downtown treasure. Check facebook for daily specials!
- Wicked Hair Studio
- 1124 Washington Avenue, Waco, TX, USA
- Get a cute cut and wicked color from Jessica Raborn. Located in the brand new Market on Washington.