It’s that time of year! Time to crawl from one Downtown Waco business to the next filling our bellies with cocoa. This year the Cocoa Crawl 4 – 7p. Friday, Dec. 17. About 15 businesses are participating. And this year’s mug is pictured here, $10.
Below you’ll find the breakdown of how it works plus some pro-tips. Most importantly, have fun!
How to Cocoa Crawl …
- The first step is to pre-order your Cocoa Crawl mug. This mug is your golden ticket that gives you access to free cocoa at participating businesses. You can order your mug for just $10 at https://downtown-waco254.square.site/product/cocoa-crawl-21-mug/4?cs=true&cst=custom
- Pick up your mug on the day of the event, Dec. 17, between 4 and 7p at the 7th Street Plaza (at 7th Street and Austin Ave.).
- OR get your mug early. They will likely be available by Dec. 13 (we will announce when they are ready.) If picking up early, you can pick yours up at City Center Waco, 801 Elm Ave. Call before you come to make sure we will be there, 254-754-8898.
- Start the crawl! Once you have your mug on Dec. 17, take the list of participating businesses we will give you and go to as many places as you like and taste their cocoa and do some shopping while you’re at it.
- Just take samples of cocoa at each stop so you don’t get too full to taste them all.
- Plan to grab dinner downtown that night too.
- Stroll among the lights at Heritage Square with your hot cocoa to sip. When you stop at Brotherwell Brewing, walk over to see the lights at the new Bridge Street Plaza!
- Take and post photos using #cocoacrawl2021
- And, of course, HAVE FUN!