Have you got something special planned this weekend for the mom in your life? We rounded up a few of the Mother’s Day promotions around downtown in case you need some ideas!
- Cricket’s is making pink “Momosas” which pair well with their tasty Sunday brunch.
- Luna Juice Bar is celebrating moms a day early with their own version of “Mom-mosas,” dark chocolate covered strawberries, and shopping from Noonday collection accessories. From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Dads allowed too.
- Waco Paddle Co. is offering half off rentals to moms who want to hit the water on Sunday.
- Pura Vida Paddle is offering half off rentals for moms Saturday and Sunday.
- Waco Winery is hosting “Moms & Mimosas – It’s Mom’s turn to wine” on Sunday which features $15 bottomless mimosas with hors d’oeuvres
- Hilton Waco Mother’s Day brunch is 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. with reservations every 30 minutes. Hurry and reserve your spot! Call Jaycee Staggs, 254-759-5533 or email [email protected]
- Barnett’s Public House is also hosting a Mother’s Day brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., complete with brunch-y drinks and tasty treats.
- Sironia is hosting Mother’s Day Open Paint from 3 to 6 p.m. Saturday. For $40, come paint your own door hanger (a mason jar with flowers). BYO snacks and drinks. Reserve your space today! Call 254-754-7467