We’re excited to be able to continue this fun, family, holiday event for a fourth year. Whether you’re a Cocoa Crawl regular or a total newbie, we thought we’d break it down for you. We’ve made some changes to this year’s logistics in order to further space out folks and make the experience even safer.
How to Cocoa Crawl …
- The first step is to pre-order your Cocoa Crawl mug. This mug is your golden ticket that gives you access to free cocoa at participating businesses. You can order your mug for just $10 at https://downtown-waco254.square.site/product/cocoa-crawl-mug/5?cs=true.
- Pick up your mug.
- MUGS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON Dec. 10. If you want to pick up your mug early, you are welcome to on Dec. 10. Just call City Center Waco at 254-754-8898 and set up a time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to come pick it up (801 Elm Ave.)
- OR get your mug on the day of the event, Dec. 11, between 4 and 7p. Pick up spots are assigned by the first letter in your last name.
Here’s the break-down:
A-H – pick up at StartUp Waco, 605 Austin Ave.
I-Q – pick up at 1319 Austin Ave.
R-Z – pick up at Nexus Sports, 600 Columbus Ave. Unit #102
- Start the crawl! Once you have your mug, take the list of participating businesses we will give you and go to as many places as you like and taste their cocoa and do some shopping while you are at it. We’ll also provide you with a link to vote for your favorite cocoa.
- Just take samples of cocoa at each stop so you don’t get too full to taste them all.
- Plan to grab dinner downtown that night too.
- Stroll among the lights at Heritage Square with your hot cocoa to sip.
- Take and post photos using #cocoacrawl2020
- Wear your mask while in businesses.
- Maintain distance from folks not part of your household.
- And, of course, HAVE FUN!